Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MORE THUMBNAILS

Slowly working through it. Seven pages in all. Think I've about three of them very loosely tied down. Once I have them all laid out, I'll go back and change them, I'm sure. Push the angles and compositions a bit. Make sure it's not too same-y.


They're never exactly written in stone though. Here's a thumbnail from The Hills of Hellfire, My Love in ZARJAZ #16...


Never miss an opportunity to procrastinate, stress yourself into oblivion because there's a deadline looming and chop and change right down to the wire, that's what I always say. The panel in the bottom right corner in the thumbnail eventually became the first panel of the next page. Here's the finished page (minus lettering, obviously)...

Click to enlarge, as always.


The battle continues.

No comments: