Monday, July 26, 2010

"METALLICA DIMENSION PORTAL"


Copyright Mick Cassidy 2010
Page 5 of So-Far-Untitled project.

This was a fair representation of my bedroom in my long-suffering parents' house in the late 80's/early 90's. No doubt a fair representation of any budding young metaller's bedroom, no doubt.

I don't think I can tell you much about what's in this just yet. The only things I can give away are the following:

- Ireland
- Metallica
- dangerous amounts of irresponsible and foolhardy drinking and sex (it IS Ireland!)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

clap
clap
clap

whatever you're doing, you got my attention

Flint Lockjaw said...

Where's the 2000ad collection?

Glad to see you posting again.

jojo said...

love this!! it shows me a lot about you and expresses your insane talent!!!